By Matt Zollman, Director of Operations and Product Management
We have received notification from our shipping partner, FedEx, that they are experiencing delays due to rising Omicron cases throughout their organization.
In addition to providing this update, we wanted to provide some Best Practices to keep in mind as you prepare and track your packages:
- Submit smaller, more frequent shipments. If delays do occur, smaller, more frequent shipments minimize the overall impact to your cases.
- Review your Axis Case Management Portal. Cases are posted to your Case Management Portal once they are logged into our system, where you have visibility into when they are received.
- Record your outbound tracking numbers. We’re not able to see all of them in the system and recording them on your end aids in troubleshooting delays.
- You should receive outbound notification. You should receive an e-mail notification when outbound supplies are ready to be sent. If you do not receive a notification in a timely manner after supplies are requested, please notify Axis.
- Please reach out if you do not receive your order. You should receive your shipment in a timely manner. If you do not, please notify Axis for quick resolution.
Axis is committed to providing the same level of service to which you have become accustomed and, to that end, will continue to communicate any additional delays. As always, if you have any questions about your cases or supplies, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
We look forward to serving you.