by Denise Purdie Andrews
Axis Forensic Toxicology, your forensic toxicology partner, is excited to announce its new blog! This new feature of our website will provide an additional communication channel to bring you important information to help you be more productive and effective with your toxicology testing. We are committed to keeping you informed of the ever changing landscape of forensic toxicology. This information will be prepared by our experienced toxicologists and chemists as well as our client service professionals. Articles will include:
- Primers regarding drugs or drug classes
- Statistics and trends for various drugs drawn from our nationwide base of toxicology testing.
- Current event articles, including emerging threats
- Book reviews and links to other references
- Operational bulletins to assist with collection and submission of testing requests
We will begin publishing the blog in June and are committed to posting at least monthly. Our goal is to continue to serve you well, so please let us know if there are particularly topics of interest. We hope that you find this to be a helpful resource to your important work.